Intel Libraries

Arijit Khan

Feb 10, 2012, 7:17:05 AM2/10/12
to matrixprogramming
Hi Evgenii Rudnyi,
In your text "Compiling MUMPS 4.10.0 with
WinMumps using Visual Studio 2008 and Intel"
I fail to understand the part-
"Then I copied all Intel libraries to the directory without any blank
spaces (something like D:\Intel\libs – to be on the safe side when I
specified library paths to the compiler)."

Please clarify Where i will find the Intel libraries.
And also has anyone build MumpsSolver.cpp from VC project. If so
furnish the details.

Regards:

Arijit Khan
(IIT Kharagpur, India)

Evgenii Rudnyi

Feb 11, 2012, 4:32:44 AM2/11/12
to matrixpr...@googlegroups.com
On 10.02.2012 13:17 Arijit Khan said the following:

> Hi Evgenii Rudnyi, In your text "Compiling MUMPS 4.10.0 with WinMumps
> using Visual Studio 2008 and Intel" I fail to understand the part-
> "Then I copied all Intel libraries to the directory without any
> blank spaces (something like D:\Intel\libs � to be on the safe side

> when I specified library paths to the compiler)."
>
> Please clarify Where i will find the Intel libraries. And also has
> anyone build MumpsSolver.cpp from VC project. If so furnish the
> details.
>
> Regards:
>
> Arijit Khan (IIT Kharagpur, India)

It is the text from Domen Stadler. I have forwarded this email to him.

Evgenii

Arijit Khan