Re: SuiteSparse with MS VC

Evgenii Rudnyi

Aug 25, 2010, 2:51:39 AM8/25/10
to matrixpr...@googlegroups.com
Well, you can find an idea how to do it with this example

Compiling UMFPACK with Microsoft Visual C
http://matrixprogramming.com/2008/05/umfpack-vc

It is necessary to edit manually in a similar way other makefiles in
SuiteSparse. If you have any question to this procedure, please.

I guess, that it could be possible to develop a script, say in Python,
that will make such modifications for all makefiles in SuiteSparse
automatically.