chihi Houda

Mar 29, 2010, 4:39:09 AM3/29/10
to matla...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
please can you help me ,i need to know if i can transforme a vector into matrix in matlab please could you response me ,
Best regards !

chihi Houda

Apr 16, 2010, 4:27:00 AM4/16/10
to matla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
please haw can i transform a dimension
1 x17280
into 100x 180
please i am waiting to your response please,
Best regards !

2010/3/29 suprava patnaik <suprava...@yahoo.com>
You can use reshape or col2im. Its very simple

please can you help me ,i need to know if i can transforme a vector into matrix in matlab please could you response me ,
Best regards !

Dr. Rajen Bhatt

Apr 18, 2010, 11:44:29 PM4/18/10
to MATLAB Pool

Apr 19, 2010, 3:28:01 AM4/19/10
to matla...@googlegroups.com
Hello
could you please give me an example in my case (haw can i pad)? because i am a beginner in matlab ,

i am waiting to your response please,
Best regards !!

Ahmad Rushdi

Apr 22, 2010, 2:33:35 PM4/22/10
to chihi Houda, matla...@googlegroups.com
Houda,

The easiest way is to use "reshape" which takes in the original matrix and the new dimensions. The new matrix is organized in the required dimensions columnwise from the original matrix.

Old and new number of elements must match though, which is not the case in your example (17280 ~= 18000). You need to find out what was wrong in the original problem.

Here is a quick example below. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Ahmad

>> A = [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9]'

A =