Planning Meeting 4th Dec CRO Depot Clapham

Juan

Dec 2, 2021, 5:01:03 PM12/2/21
to Matienzo Caves

Footleg

Dec 2, 2021, 6:10:53 PM12/2/21
to Matienzo GoogleGroup
I can't make it to the meeting unfortunately. Would have been nice to see everyone again.
If 2022 allows travel I would hope to make it out either at Easter or in the Summer. I'd be looking to continue the push into the back of Hoyuca via the sump at the end of S.W. Passage in Carcavuezo, assuming I have others up for the free dive. I'm also keen to tackle The Maze/Sewers of Doom area next as part of the resurvey. I've continued to draw up Carcavuezo in Therion and have some loose ends to tidy up there. Data is checked into the BCA repository as I work on it.

Footleg