11th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics

Odalric-Ambrym Maillard

Mar 27, 2014, 6:45:02 AM3/27/14
to maths-...@googlegroups.com
11th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
30 June - 4 July, 2014 | Vilnius, Lithuania

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are glad to invite you to the 11th International Vilnius Conference on Probability and Mathematical Statistics to be held from 30th June to 4th July, 2014. The first Vilnius conference was held in 1973, and during these four decades Vilnius conferences had provided an important venue for our science, especially before the collapse of the Soviet Union, when the relations between scientists from the “East” and the “West” were restricted.

We hope that the 11th conference, as a starting point for the next ten, will provide a forum for the international exchange of knowledge among scientists and give an impulse for new relations between participants, mathematical and statistical societies.

The meeting will follow the well established pattern of Vilnius conferences with a few plenary talks and sessions on important subfields.

Remigijus Leipus
Chairman of Organizing Committee

Vygantas Paulauskas
Chairman of Program Committee

Deadline for submission: 15th of April, 2014.
More information: http://www.vilniusconference2014.mif.vu.lt/