Any plans to compile Mathmap to 64-bit for GIMP 2.10 compatibility?

Lyle K

May 5, 2018, 1:50:32 AM5/5/18
to MathMap
Here's to hoping.   :)

Tas Mania

May 5, 2018, 6:42:39 AM5/5/18
to MathMap
Here's to hoping.   :)

You left out one word Lyle.........Windows.
MM works on Ubuntu with Gimp 2.10. You could install a VM or wait until somebody compiles it for Win10.

Lyle K

May 5, 2018, 8:51:06 AM5/5/18
to MathMap
Indeed, I did, Tas.  You know I'm a Window's goy.   lol

Cool to see you post here too.   Hopefully Mark sees this post.   :)

Lyle K

Jun 7, 2018, 7:41:55 AM6/7/18
to MathMap
OK; when I fully installed GIMP2.10 (not portable), Mathmap works but buggy and some of the presets that use sliders look blank but the sliders are there.   Still in need of a true GIMP2.10 compatible compile.    Wish I was technical enough to do so, but, alas, I'm a novice at best when it comes to such things.   Oh well; at least someone figured out how to keep GIMP 2.8x intact while installing 2.10x so I have access to both.    :)