Saving filter parameters

Peter

May 24, 2020, 10:40:45 AM5/24/20
to MathMap
Hi group,
Is there a way of saving filter parameters so that I can rerun with the same parameters at a later date?
Best wishes, Peter.

Tas Mania

Jun 8, 2020, 4:54:05 AM6/8/20
to MathMap
Hi Peter,
No inbuilt method as far as I know. I use a screen capture/screenshot app from the panel.
If there are a lot of settings on the 'User Values' page you may have to do 2 screenshots.
I also save chained filters on the Composer page with a screenshot. It is possible to make a filter chain and save it as a new filter.
Just have to name it.
I found I can put in settings fairly quickly. The rotating spheres have similar settings etc.
Cheers