MathMap on Mac

Andrew

Nov 25, 2011, 9:45:55 AM11/25/11
to MathMap
I've just loaded & installed the MathMap application on my iMac (Intel
Core i5 3.6 GHz running OS 10.6.8) and when trying to run the
application I don't get any preview images at all in the preview
window. Exporting a file seems to work, with the filter effect
evident, but there's no way of judging this effect first without the
preview.

Am I missing something? or can anyone suggest how to fix this?

Thanks, Andrew

Eron Zeni

Dec 25, 2014, 9:26:39 AM12/25/14
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew, i am having the same problem that you.
Tell me, can you fix the problem?
Please, help me!

Tks

Monica Cappellini

Dec 28, 2014, 2:45:17 PM12/28/14
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,  unfortunately I can't open the MathMap.  I have windows 7 and I have installed and uninstalled gimp twice today.No idea what to do...It's getting so difficult.

Thanks,

Monica