[MathMap] Mathmap 1.3.x for Fedora 12

photo...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2010, 1:58:20 PM4/16/10
to MathMap
Anybody know if the rpm package for Fedora11 will work also on 12 ?

If not there are alternatives?
The main Fedora repositories consider 1.2,4 as last MM version

James G. Sack (jim)

Apr 16, 2010, 3:34:55 PM4/16/10
to mat...@googlegroups.com
On 04/16/2010 10:58 AM, photo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Anybody know if the rpm package for Fedora11 will work also on 12 ?
>
> If not there are alternatives?
> The main Fedora repositories consider 1.2,4 as last MM version

In general, the answer is "maybe" [1].
In this case, it's yes -- at least the x86_64 one works, which I know
because I installed it on my F12.

[1] I've found that there is no harm trying, as the worst that can
happen is that the install will fail (without damaging anything).

Regards,
..jim