Menu Etries

akovia Voka

Sep 3, 2014, 2:24:52 PM9/3/14
to mat...@googlegroups.com
I love this set of filters but it's missing one key feature. The ability to change the menu entry location.
I like MathMap to have it own heading on my Main menu "<Image>/MathMap", instead of having to drill down so many menu levels.
I used to just edit the pluginrc file to change the location, but that is not a robust solution. I have since compiled from source with my preferred menu location, but that is kind of a heavy handed approach.
I'm not certain what would be the best way to handle it, but I feel it would be so more useful if you could designate the menu entry location on the fly without having to build from source, or edit the pluginrc.

Just food for thought.
Great work though, the plugin is awesome!!

Graechan

Sep 6, 2014, 11:25:51 PM9/6/14
to mat...@googlegroups.com

To change the menu location is simple and easy to do from within Gimp go to GimpChat and ask Graechan