Mathmap install problems

Demoness Moon

Feb 7, 2014, 4:20:51 AM2/7/14
to mat...@googlegroups.com
So yes, this is a common issue but this is my problem:

I downloaded mathmap and installed it into the gimp 2.8 file.  the installation of mathmap only shows as unins000.exe and unins000.dat and nothing else.  When launching gimp I get "The application was not able to start correctly (0x000007b)" error.  I also tried using this file http://www.gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4051, but found that the one dll mentioned (libgslcbles-0.dll) is missing.  got the same error above when launching gimp.  I followed the instructions perfectly and everything is in place but I think that missing folder is the problem.

i have win 7.  why is this so difficult to install?