How to change context menu?

Nguyễn Văn Kiên

Mar 22, 2022, 5:18:57 AM3/22/22
to MathJax Users
How to change context menu?

I want to change the context menu when right clicking on the formula, I looked in the code but it is not there. Thank you !

Davide Cervone

Apr 6, 2022, 7:04:51 PM4/6/22
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more specific about the changes that you want to make?  it is possible to add items to the menu, and disable or hide the items already there, but without a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish, it is hard to tell you want to do.

Davide