Re: [mathjax-users] Fractions too small MathJax 3.

Message has been deleted

Davide Cervone

Dec 2, 2021, 12:35:36 PM12/2/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Your output doesn't seem to be using the MathJax fonts, so there may be some configuration issues or other reasons that your output is as it is.

Also, you don't give the code used for the expression, so I can't test it out myself.  Using

x^2 + 5x + \frac{25}{4} = 84 + \frac{25}{4}

this is what I get

which seems perfectly reasonable to me.  (I'm assuming you are using LaTeX input, but can't be sure, since you don't say.)

If you use \dfrac rather than \frac, you will get larger fractions with more space, but that would not be appropriate for in-line use.

You are correct that some math can be set at 50%.  This is in script-script style, which is not what these fractions normally would use (which is why it is important to include the actual code you were trying to typeset).  The factor that is used to decrease the sizes from text to script to script-script is a parameter to the underlying MathML elements.  That can be adjusted if that is really what you need to do, but I think there is something wrong with your setup or the specification of the math itself that is the real issue, here.

Davide

On Nov 19, 2021, at 4:32 AM, MarcS <marc.s...@tekmaneducation.com> wrote:

im trying to increase the size of fractions, because they are too small ( some fractions use font-size 50%).
I've tried to use command  minScaleAdjust on version 3,  but seems not working.
If I use Scale command the rest of formulas get too big.
Is there any way to icrease the % of font size from fractions?
Thanks !

https://www.tekmaneducation.com
Aviso de confidencialidad:  Este correo contiene información confidencial y privilegiada solo para ti. Si no eres el destinatario, cualquier distribución o uso está estrictamente prohibido. ¿Has recibido esta comunicación por error? Por favor notifícanoslo y elimina el mensaje. Tekman Education S.L. no asume ninguna responsabilidad al respecto.
Recuerda que en aplicación de la Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Garantía de los Derechos Digitales, no estás obligado y por lo tanto es opcional responder los correos recibidos fuera de tu horario laboral. ¡Feliz jornada!

<mathjax.png>