MathJAX

Leonie Meyn

Aug 1, 2021, 10:44:41 PM8/1/21
to MathJax Users
Please let me know if this software can be used for Apple computers and is accessible with a screen reader? Please let me know.

I am the Accessibility and Learning Support Assistant Manager and have blind students wanting an accessible maths software to assist them reading and creating maths and science equations. please advise.

Leonie

Volker Sorge

Aug 17, 2021, 1:03:46 PM8/17/21
to MathJax Users
MathJax has a range of accessibility feature
as well as its own accessibility extension, which works with all browsers and screen readers
Have a look at that to see how you are getting on.