Characters omitted from Chrome

D Wojciechowski

Jun 3, 2021, 4:54:58 AM6/3/21
to MathJax Users
Good morning,

I have been using MathJax to write self writing questions for my maths class.

Up until yesterday all was going well. However, Chrome has started to omit some characters from equations. It still works fine on Opera and IE.

I've attached screenshots of both Opera and Chrome to demonstrate the problem.

Any help would be gratefully received.

All the best,

Dom

D Wojciechowski

Jun 3, 2021, 1:06:06 PM6/3/21
to MathJax Users
Chrome.pngOpera.png

D Wojciechowski

Jun 3, 2021, 2:19:36 PM6/3/21
to MathJax Users
It's now fixed, thanks to Davide, by changing the output SVG.

Davide Cervone

Jun 3, 2021, 7:05:21 PM6/3/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed that you are using version 3.0.1 of MathJax, and when I switch your example page to the current version (3.1.4), it works with CHTML as well as SVG.  So I'd recommend updating to the current version.

Davide

D Wojciechowski

Jun 8, 2021, 12:55:50 PM6/8/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com