Making Flashcards

Flashcards

Jun 7, 2022, 11:01:31 PM6/7/22
to MathJax Users
I'm new Anki and I'm in Fundamental  Math with a goal to make it to Algebra.

I know how to choose MathJax Inline and now I'm looking for a resource that tells me how to input all the symbols I'll encounter in my math journey.

Can you help?
Thanks

Davide Cervone

Jun 8, 2022, 11:21:51 AM6/8/22
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
You are probably looking for a reference on MathJax's TeX input format.  There are lots of TeX/LaTeX resources on line.  One pretty extensive one is on StackExchange:

and another is at

There is an older one for MathJax v2 that is quite comprehensive at

and most of that should still be applicable, though it is missing some new features from v3.

Davide