Ellipsis in a system of equations

mathem

Jul 8, 2021, 3:20:19 PM7/8/21
to MathJax Users
Hello! I am just a novice mathjax user. Now I'm trying to type a system of equations using the alignedat environment. And so I needed to insert an ellipsis for the entire width of the system. Latex has the \hdotsfor command for this. How to do it in mathjax? Thanks for your help.

Davide Cervone

Jul 21, 2021, 5:49:46 PM7/21/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
MathJax doesn't have an \hdotsfor equivalent, but if you can give me the rest of the alignment and where you want the dots, I may be able to provide a work-around.

Davide