Inquiry about MathJax v3 Font Copyright Information

Magika Meoo

Apr 9, 2024, 3:57:22 AMApr 9
to MathJax Users
Currently, I am hosting a copy of MathJax on my website and I want to be certain about the copyright status of the fonts used in MathJax v3.
As the information I gathered from forums, it seems that the MathJax-TeX fonts are a modification of Font Computer Modern, licensed under the SIL Open Font License.
I want to be sure if my understanding is accurate.

Davide Cervone

Apr 9, 2024, 1:06:52 PMApr 9
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Yes, your information is correct.