\require for siunitx

Imran Settuba

Mar 28, 2024, 6:47:44 PMMar 28
to MathJax Users
I am using MathJax v3, which is integrated in Pluto.jl an interactive notebook env for Julia.
I am trying to add siunitx for my notebook inline like this:
```
\require{\siunitx}
```
But it doesn't work also using JS Maths configuration.

I would love to continue using MathJax, is there a way to fix this or maybe I am configuring something wrong. I am also open to contribute to get it working.

Any Feedback is helpful.

With Kind Regards,
Imran

Davide Cervone

Apr 4, 2024, 1:25:32 PMApr 4
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
You can't use arbitrary LaTeX packages with MathJax; they have to be converted to Javascript and integrated into the MathJax framework.  The available packages are listed in the documentation.   As you can see, MathJax does not currently have an implementation of the siunitx package, though there is a third-party group that has been working on one that is close to completion.  MathJax v4 (currently in beta release) has the units package, which is not as sophisticated as siunitx, but may be of some help to you.

Davide