How to download rendered formulas as png or gif?

Antonio Vandré Pedrosa Furtunato Gomes

Apr 6, 2022, 8:21:09 AM4/6/22
to MathJax Users
I would like to able download of rendered formulas.

Antonio Vandré Pedrosa Furtunato Gomes

Apr 6, 2022, 9:27:07 AM4/6/22
to MathJax Users
This is output when I use "html2canvas.js":

MR - LaTeX renderizado.png

Antonio Vandré Pedrosa Furtunato Gomes

Apr 6, 2022, 4:47:34 PM4/6/22
to MathJax Users
I managed to solve it using "dom-to-image":

"https://github.com/tsayen/dom-to-image".

Rob Beezer

Apr 6, 2022, 8:44:27 PM4/6/22
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
That project appears to have seen no maintenance since 2017. Here is a fork
that seems more current. (Maybe there are other forks?)

https://github.com/1904labs/dom-to-image-more

Rob