Where to find programming contractors or MathJax consultants?

Tahoe Cal

Dec 7, 2021, 11:32:46 AM12/7/21
to MathJax Users
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where we may find a few programming contractors (or consultants)?

We just started using MathJax. We're more like users than programmers, although we can use MathJax to create math expressions within a html page. We're wondering if we can get the info on which term of a math expression a user clicked on when that user clicked on that expression. In this case, we're looking for either a programmer or consultant, depending on what can be done. We're still in "experimenting phase" at the moment.

We truly appreciate it if anyone can offer some feedback.

Thanks,

Mark

Peter Krautzberger

Dec 8, 2021, 6:11:53 AM12/8/21