How to display a TeX expression as it is and not as a Math expression

saf....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:34:55 PM6/1/17
to MathJax Users

On an online tutorial page using `MathJax`, how would we tell students: Type \[x^2+1\] to display

William F Hammond

Jun 1, 2017, 2:15:29 PM6/1/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 9:34 AM, <saf....@gmail.com> wrote:

On an online tutorial page using `MathJax`, how would we tell students: Type \[x^2+1\] to display

   -- Bill

saf....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 9:38:03 PM6/1/17
to MathJax Users
Bill,

I need to display the entire expression (including delimiters) as a text on an HTML page that is using MathJax.
I find your link still helpful in some respect. Thanks..Nam

Peter Krautzberger

Jun 2, 2017, 3:39:38 AM6/2/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please make a note when you cross-post to other forums to avoid duplicate effort.

Peter.

William F Hammond

Jun 2, 2017, 3:46:17 PM6/2/17
to mathja...@googlegroups.com