Dynamically add Accessibility Components

Kevin Farren

May 26, 2022, 2:10:49 PM5/26/22
to MathJax Users
Hi,

Can I check which Accessibility Components have been loaded into the page after load?

I can find the following object on the page:
MathJax._.a11y

I am specifically looking to check whether equations have been processed by the semantic-enrich component and if not I want to use the enrich action to perform the semantic enrichment to the equation.

Any instructions on how to do this would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Davide Cervone

May 28, 2022, 10:15:41 AM5/28/22
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
If you use

MathJax = {
  loader: {
    load: ['a11y/semantic-enrich']
  }
}

as part of your configuration, that will make sure the semantic enrichment is performed.  You don't have to do any checking, as it will always be done if this component is loaded.

Davide