Re: [mathjax-users] displayAlign: left not working after loading extension autoload

Davide Cervone

Dec 2, 2021, 1:33:19 PM12/2/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
You have used "smart quote" characters (U+2018) rather than ASCII quotes (U+0022 or U+0027) in your configuration, and that is causing the configuration to not be processed by the browser (it is invalid JavaScript).  These are in the lines

    packages: {‘[+]‘: [‘autoload‘]}

    displayAlign: ‘left‘,
    displayIndent: ‘0em‘,

and

  loader: { load: [‘[tex]/autoload‘] }

I assume your text editor is changing these automatically to be "helpful".  Check your browser console and you should see errors about these characters.

Also, you have lost the comma after the "tex" block and before the "chtml" block.

Fixing those errors should allow the configuration to work for you.

Davide

On Nov 11, 2021, at 11:45 AM, Christian Rieger <rieger.c...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hello!

I converted v2 to v3 with the configuration conversion tool.
Because i.e. boldsymbol was no longer working I loaded the extension autoload. This fixes the boldsymbol error but now displayAlign: left is no longer working?
Please see files attached.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Christian

<mathjax_v2.rtf><mathajx_v3_coverted.rtf><mathjax_v3_autoload.rtf>