How to display dollar sign "$" and percent sign "%" directly

love200...@hotmail.com

Aug 8, 2013, 7:00:35 AM8/8/13
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Could anybody tell me how to display dollar sign "$" and percent sign "%" directly in the page which is using mathjax?

Peter Krautzberger

Aug 8, 2013, 11:17:26 AM8/8/13
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

By default, neither $ nor % are a special characters in MathJax, so we'd need more information -- check out our MathJax User Group guidelines for how to provide us with the necessary information.

If I were to guess, then you've configured MathJax to consider both $ and % as math delimiters.  For $, see our documentation at http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/tex.html#tex-and-latex-math-delimiters for enabling \$ or search our User Group for alternatives; this advice will work for any delimiter.

Peter.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM, <love200...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Could anybody tell me how to display dollar sign "$" and percent sign "%" directly in the page which is using mathjax?

shaun...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 11:54:04 AM6/6/16
to MathJax Users, love200...@hotmail.com
You need use a \ to delimit the %, e.g. \%
Should do the trick.

houb...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2016, 9:04:31 AM11/13/16
to MathJax Users, love200...@hotmail.com, shaun...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, that did the trick for me !