Equations converted to images

Wendell Diaz

Apr 26, 2021, 11:25:00 PM4/26/21
to MathJax Users
Hi Guys, newbie here in MathJax. Can we convert the equations produce from MathJax as images? we plan to use the images as part of a typesetting file (InDesign/TeX).

Thanks in advance.
Wendell

Davide Cervone

Apr 29, 2021, 10:11:09 AM4/29/21
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
MathJax can generate SVG output, so if that works for you, then it is straight forward (otherwise you could use an image conversion tool like imagemagick to convert the SVG to other image formats).  MathJax can be run server-size (as a command-line tool) to do the conversion.  See the `tex2svg` tools in the MathJax node demos repository at

(There is on in nearly every subdirectory).

I hope that solves your problem.

Davide