MathJax not working for pdf creation on production server

Zeeshan Aziz

Oct 11, 2023, 9:27:46 AM10/11/23
to MathJax Development
I'm using mathJax 2.7.7 and its working fine on my local for pdf download
but its not working on production its css got distorted.

Davide Cervone

Oct 17, 2023, 11:04:30 AM10/17/23
to mathj...@googlegroups.com
There is insufficient information here to give you a meaningful answer.

For example, how are you creating the PDF?  What does "distorted" mean in this case?  What browser are you using, or is this a server-side action?  Can you supply an example pdf that illustrates the issue you are seeing?  What is your MathJax configuration?  Which output jax are you using?

There simply isn't enough to go on in your description.

Davide