MathJax v3.1.4 now available

Davide Cervone

Apr 23, 2021, 3:24:09 PM4/23/21
to mathj...@googlegroups.com, mathja...@googlegroups.com
We have just made a hot-fix release v3.1.4 that addresses two issues in the v3.1.3 release from yesterday. Both only affect servers-side node applications, so the web-based MathJax Components were not affected. If you are using MathJax server-side, you should update to 3.1.4.

We are already working on a v3.2.0 release, and this will have some potentially breaking changes. These are discussed in the 3.1.3 release notes and the notice that I posted yesterday, so you should definitely read those so that you are prepared for the next release.

Davide P. Cervone
MathJax lead developer