MathJax Drop-In Hour (1/26/22)

6 wyświetleń

Davide Cervone

nieprzeczytany,
24 sty 2022, 10:00:1524.01.2022
do mathj...@googlegroups.com
Folks:

The MathJax team is restarting our drop-in hours for 2022, with the first one being this Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 18:00 UTC (1:00 PM Eastern time, 6:00 PM in the UK). it will last an hour. Just a reminder: this session is aimed at developers who have specific technical problems to overcome and need our expertise to help with that. Note that it is not intended for casual page authors who are trying to use MathJax for the first time, or who are having a configuration issue, or other problem that is addressed by the MathJax documentation, or by questions to the MathJax users' forum.

As in the past, it will be using the Sococo site generously offered by the American Institute of Mathematics (AIM), which requires the use of the Chrome browser. I will post the URL on Wednesday before the session opens.

Hope to see you there!

Davide P. Cervone
MathJax lead developer
Odpowiedz wszystkim