MathJax "Drop-In" Hour.

Davide Cervone

Apr 21, 2021, 3:46:41 PM4/21/21
to mathj...@googlegroups.com
The MathJax v3 API differs from that of v2 in significant ways, and we
would like to help developers incorporate MathJax v3 into their
websites effectively.  To this end, the MathJax development team will
provide a "drop in" hour to help those who are working with
customization of MathJax, creating extensions, server-side
pre-processing, or incorporating MathJax into a larger work-flow. The
session is aimed at developers who have specific technical problems to
overcome and need our expertise to help with that.  Note that it is
not intended for casual page authors who are trying to use MathJax for
the first time, or who are having a configuration issue, or other
problem that is addressed by the MathJax documentation.

The American Institute of Mathematics (AIM) has graciously offered us
the use of their Sococo meeting space, which makes migrating a small
group to an "office" much easier than a Zoom breakout room. Contact
in...@mathjax.org to request an invitation to the meeting center.  Once
you are there, find the avatar with a headset in the upper-right
corner and use the drop-down menu right next to it to turn on your
microphone and your camera.  Monitor chat in the lower-right if you
are having difficulty. Somebody will walk you through the basic
features once you have audio and video working. The menu icon on the
left is for changing the settings.

Our drop-in hour will be held every two weeks, on Friday's at 16:00
UTC (12 noon Eastern, 5pm UK time), starting on April 23rd.  We will
post reminders on the MathJax Developer's Forum during the week
before.

Davide Cervone

May 5, 2021, 10:35:25 AM5/5/21
to MathJax Development
This week, bot Volker and I are unable to be available at the usual drop-in hour time, so we are moving it to next week.  Sorry for the short notice, but hope to see you next Friday!

Davide