Fix speeling errors

Rafael Laboissière

Jan 7, 2022, 3:49:33 AM1/7/22
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Please find attached below a patch for fixing some spelling errors in
MathGL. It essentially fixes exection → execution, formated → formatted
and allow to → allow one to.

These errors were detected by the Debian checking tool Lintian. It checks
only the strings that are visible to the user (comments in code, for
example, are not checked).

Best,

Rafael Laboissière
spelling-errors.patch

Alexey Balakin

Jan 7, 2022, 5:13:40 PM1/7/22
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rafael,

Thank you. I've added them into SVN version.

07.01.2022 11:49, Rafael Laboissière пишет:
--
Kind regards,
Alexey Balakin

Rafael Laboissière

Jan 14, 2022, 4:44:04 AM1/14/22
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Alexey. There is still some typos left in file udav.1. They can
fixed with the patch attached to this message.

Best,

Rafael Laboissière

* Alexey Balakin <mathgl....@gmail.com> [2022-01-08 01:13]:
> --

spelling-errors.patch

mathgl....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2022, 1:32:26 PM1/16/22
to mat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rafael,

Thank you. I'll add this in my next commit to SVN.