Fwd: Learn with Portals [from Mr. Steven Isaacs]

Maria Droujkova

Jan 14, 2012, 8:46:14 AM1/14/12
to mathgam...@googlegroups.com
Interesting piece of news. I think "Portal" had a very innovative game mechanic and used it extremely well. It's one of games I file under the category "Mimsy were the borogoves" - after Kuttner's short story about toys that promote extremely advanced thinking  http://kasmana.people.cofc.edu/MATHFICT/mfview.php?callnumber=mf300

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math