Fwd: BrainPOP Webinar: Play Seriously: The MIT Education Arcade [from Caroline Mignano]

Maria Droujkova

Mar 9, 2012, 6:30:38 AM3/9/12
to mathgam...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: edWeb <mes...@edweb.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Subject: BrainPOP Webinar: Play Seriously: The MIT Education Arcade [from Caroline Mignano]
To: Maria Droujkova <drou...@gmail.com>

A new posting was submitted in the community Game-Based Learning.

BrainPOP Webinar: Play Seriously: The MIT Education Arcade
A new posting from Caroline Mignano (Manager of BrainPOP Educators, BrainPOP)

March 28th at 4:30 ET:  Computer games in class? You bet! Scot Osterweil, Creative Director of the MIT Education Arcade, hosts this BrainPOP webinar on the role of gaming in classroom instruction. Discover how you can use BrainPOP's newest math games – a Lure of the Labyrinth trio - to enhance your lessons and excite students.  To join this webinar, please pre-register here.

Are you integrating games into your curriculum?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

To reply to the message, go to http://www.edweb.net/.59cabe01

Change your email notifications. You can receive individual notifications, a daily digest, or stop all email notifications completely. Go to My Settings then select 'Change My Email Notifications'. Questions? Contact sup...@edweb.net.