Crowd sourcing a game

1 view

dendari

Jan 6, 2012, 7:59:55 PM1/6/12
to Math Game Design
After seeing this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_k22kcpzdE

shared by David Corking on the thread

http://groups.google.com/group/mathgamedesign/browse_thread/thread/bb29dce6d54b74ad?hl=en

I thought breaking the villains into factors is a great start. Thus
the idea for a game was born.

I don’t have much of an idea of how to go about writing the code for a
game such as this. I thought at first to try doing some pseudo code
and farming it out to India or something, but I think maybe it might
be better to crowdsource the game instead. I am thinking this might be
aimed at 3rd to 8th grade students of various abilities and that would
mean writing for a tablet or web game might be the way to go.

So please read the GDoc with a simple outline of the game and feel
free to add your comments and or design something.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nb4pKC3nGVRzm67qBII3lyMYgXGR_VXoevyhd8lh5Ak/edit