Invitation to the UNESCO MGIEP #ConcertForAHealthyPlanet

Caine, Abel

Apr 21, 2020, 11:46:14 PM4/21/20
to mathf...@googlegroups.com

Dear friend,

Firstly, I sincerely hope that you, your family and colleagues are all safe and well during these extraordinary times of Corona.

Secondly, I’d like to personally invite you to a very exciting online event – on Wednesday 22 April at 8pm India time and again at 8pm Eastern time USA, the UNESCO MGIEP #KindnessMatters Ambassador and Grammy Award winner Ricky Kej along with 4 other Grammy Award winning musicians and 40 artists from 6 countries will be performing for the #ConcertForAHealthyPlanet.

The Covid-19 pandemic is a forceful reminder to be safe, strong, and kind towards family and local communities. The exciting Concert is a call to ‘Shine your light’ for protecting humanity and the planet and that only #KindnessMatters for achieving personal and global goals.

Watch the trailer

Register to attend

Please forward this message to all your friends/family and I’ll see you at Concert J

Regards,

Abel

New Delhi, India

UNESCO MGIEP

5 Grammy Winners and 40 plus musicians are coming to your homes for a

#ConcertForAHealthyPlanet

Banner

UNESCO MGIEP is delighted to invite you for a #ConcertForAHealthyPlanet, in collaboration with the UNFCCC, WWF, United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification, Earth Day Network and One Page Spotlight. This unique LIVE ONLINE Concert will see 5 Grammy Winners led by #KindnessAmbassador Ricky Kej join 40 musicians from 6 countries for a performance of a lifetime! The proceeds collected during the concert will go to the #COVID19 Solidarity Fund for the World Health Organization (WHO).

The need for a Concert For A Healthy Planet: The prevailing COVID-19 Pandemic has left an indelible mark on all of us as we grapple with the changes in our day-to-day lives while ensuring we stay safe and protect ourselves, our loved ones and our communities. In many ways, it has brought the global community closer and made us realise that collectively we can make a difference for humanity and our planet.

When: On Earth Day—April 22, 2020

Time: The Concert will be streamed live twice - at 8 PM (Indian Standard Time) and 8 PM (Eastern Time)

Where: Tune in to UNESCO MGIEP's Social Media Channels

#EarthDay and join us as we come together to heal the planet and humanity

RSVP on Facebook

Button

HIGHLIGHTS

1) Opening Message by Dr Tedros, Director-General of the WHO

2) Artists performing:

Ricky Kej - Grammy Winner

Laura Dickinson - Grammy Winner

Baaba Maal - Grammy and Oscar Winner (Best Soundtrack for Black Panther)

Wouter Kellerman - Grammy Winner

Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt - Grammy Winner

Lonnie Park - Grammy Nominee

Hai Phuong Dan Tranh

Mzansi Youth Choir - Fabulous super energetic youth choir

IP Singh - we loved him at the #KindnessConcert

Vilas Nayak - Who doesn’t remember this speed painter?

3) Official Video launch for #KindnessAnthem

"Shine Your Light" (that was launched as part of MGIEP’s World Youth Conference last year) with performances in 5 countries and 13 cities. The Anthem has a central theme of "Kindness to Everyone"

Don’t forget to tune in on April 22, 2020 as we come together to heal the planet and humanity.

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

LinkedIn