Just used it for an hour. Can't seem to select anything and meshes are way too high density

STACK STACK

Apr 5, 2012, 8:56:58 PM4/5/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
I kept pressing 'r' key and would try to select something and it would just rotate.. .then I try to import into 3dsmax to remove the edges.. but at this point the mesh is too complex and 3dsmax slows to a crawl

Chytu

Apr 5, 2012, 11:53:54 PM4/5/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The 'r' key would toggle selection and rotation modes. So, if you have already pressed 'r' once, you can directly select without pressing 'r' again. And if it rotates when you want to select, just press 'r' to enter the selection mode.

In the beta, we give the full resolution mesh we got from kinect. So, the polygon count is higher. We are working on mesh simplification for the full version.

Thanks,
Chytu.

STACK STACK

Apr 6, 2012, 9:40:16 AM4/6/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
ok.. ill give it a try again... all I know is I kept pressing 'r' and it kept not selecting anything..

Chytu

Apr 6, 2012, 10:52:35 AM4/6/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
After pressing 'r' key, you have to click and drag the mouse to select the region you want to select.