Mageca's new homepage is now live!

Galateia Georgopoulou

Oct 21, 2013, 11:11:55 AM10/21/13
to matheri...@googlegroups.com

Hello from Mageca!

I am Galateia and I am happy to introduce myself to you as a new member of Mageca’s team.

On behalf of all of us, I am pleased to announce the launch of our new website: http://www.mageca.com/ , enriched with new apps, games and much more for Kinect devices as well as for a variety of touchless sensors.

In addition, we introduce a brand new section that can be found at our main webpage. The “news” page: http://mageca.com/news/ contains all the latest articles, releases and relative content to any kind of 3D sensor, games or apps recently developed. The articles reviewed and posted daily by our team cover a variety of topics related to HCI industry.

I would be more than happy to have any  news regarding recent developments on your Matherix 3Dify project or anything that is of interest to you and Matherix Labs' and you would like to share with users through our news page. Mageca would love to share an article regarding your recent work and releases.

The most important part of Mageca’s development is the launch of our B2B community: Mageca Labs. Due to the large demand and in response to developers’ needs we decided to follow a new approach and expand our services as an online platform.

Pursuing its vision for the expansion and the growing impact HCI technologies will have in everyone’s life in the near future, Mageca with the launch of Mageca Labs gives developers the ability to promote their work and already developed solutions for a variety of sensors, while enabling them to communicate with hardware sensors manufacturers or anyone having the need to hire a freelancer for a specific project. The huge pool of project opportunities, posted daily to our Labs site give anyone with the desired skillset the ability to work on an opportunity of his choice with another company, individual , manufacturer etc.

We are really looking forward to have your feedback regarding our new design and features, as well as to have you on board to our expanding community of developers worldwide, by joining the Mageca Labs community.

Don’t hesitate to personally contact me for any additional info. I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions and further discuss with you. Feel free to arrange a Skype call whenever is convenient for you. Don't forget that I would also be glad to publish any of your recent projects at our news page.

Kind Regards,

Galateia Georgopoulou

Marketing Director at Mageca

ga...@mageca.com