Minor Feature Request!

Jordan Bunker

Apr 5, 2012, 5:53:52 PM4/5/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! Thanks so much for developing this. I work at the School of the Art Institute in Chicago, and we're using the Kinect with your software to teach students how to 3d scan things cheaply. So far, aside from minor bugs, it's been going great!

A couple things:

- Could you include a way to check which version of the program you have installed? I looked for an "About" section or something similar, but the only way I was able to determine that I have version 0.5.1.2 installed was by looking at the installer exe.

- The mesh selection instructions are very vague, and the prompts don't really give me any idea why I would be "selecting a region." Any chance you could make them a bit more instructional, or tell the user why they're selecting a region?

Again, thanks so much for your hard work! This is a seriously awesome piece of software, and I'm really glad it exists!!

- Jordan Bunker

Chytu

Apr 5, 2012, 11:48:36 PM4/5/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback Jordan. Glad you liked it. We'll put these changes in the next version.