Data processing kills some PC's

Abdul Gakiem Fakier

Apr 3, 2012, 2:23:02 AM4/3/12
to matheri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Firstly, well done and congradulations on a great piece of software. I have used it on 2 different Core2Duos and results were quite different. The 1,a laptop with a gt9500 g/card 2.8ghz C2Duo works great. Processing data is very slow but a 3D model is generated. The other a desktop 2.4ghz C2Duo with an onboard Q35 graphics accelerator just throws an error quarter way through data processing. Shouldn't this process be easier on then realtime scanning?

Another question is how fast or slow can we do the scan for best results?