Fwd: CPAN Upload: L/LE/LETO/Math-GSL-0.26.tar.gz

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Sep 17, 2011, 1:09:53 PM9/17/11
to math-g...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Finally, a normal release!

Thanks to everyone who has helped make Math::GSL!

Duke

Sep 18, 2011, 2:21:15 AM9/18/11
to math-g...@googlegroups.com

Sep 18, 2011, 12:30:45 PM9/18/11
to math-g...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I just made a Github issue to track this:

https://github.com/leto/math--gsl/issues/37

I think using Devel::PPPort is the way to go.

If someone would like to submit a patch/pull request, I will
definitely merge it :)

Duke