From: "Jonathan "Duke" Leto" <jona...@leto.net>
To: <math-g...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: PPM for Math::GSL 0.27

> Howdy folks,
>
> I have some users asking me for a PPM for Math::GSL 0.27. Could
> anybody volunteer to do that?
>
> Also, if possible, please document the process of creating the PPM so
> I can add it to the Math::GSL developer docs.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Duke

Hi Duke,

(I assume we're talking MS Windows only.)

ppm install http://www.sisyphusion.tk/ppm/Math-GSL.ppd --force

or, just add the sisyphusion repo to your ppm utility's list of repo's:
ppm repo add sisyphusion

after which it should be necessary to do simply:
ppm install Math-GSL --force

For a full list of available ppm packages:
http://www.sisyphusion.tk/ppmindex.html

See http://www.sisyphusion.tk/faq.html for an explanation of why and
when --force is necessary.

ActivePerl users may need to add their perl/site/lib to the path (if it's
not already in the path). This is mentioned near the beginning of the
ppmindex.html and explained in the faq.

Let me know if there are any problems.

I'll send some notes tomorrow night on how to make a ppm package. (Bit
pressed for time right at the moment.)

Cheers,
Rob

Sisyphus