GSL 1.12 stuff

Jonathan Leto

Dec 14, 2008, 8:14:59 PM12/14/08
to math-g...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

It looks like some decent refactoring has been done in GSL 1.12 and
Math::GSL needs some smarts to conditionally include certain header
files depending on the version of GSL (like gsl_inline.h which is
new). This means understanding the SWIG preprocessor, something in
which I can only claim to be merely a dilettante.

Any volunteers ?

I can bribe with better directions and promise of beer. ;)

Cheers,

PS: You can check out the latest GSL git with: git clone
git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gsl.git

Math::GSL currently blows up with GSL 1.11.90 installed, which is the
current git repo version, because it doesn't include gsl_inline.h .

--
Jonathan Leto