Fwd: COUNTDOWN:⚡World Creativity & Innovation Week/Day⚡

1 view

Kristof Fenyvesi

Oct 15, 2021, 7:19:58 PM10/15/21
to Élményműhely, math-art...@googlegroups.com, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim Friedman <jimfr...@mac.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 01:10
Subject: COUNTDOWN:⚡World Creativity & Innovation Week/Day⚡
To: Jim Friedman <jimfr...@mac.com>
Cc: Robinson, Avery <robi...@miamioh.edu>, Rubin, Danielle <rub...@miamioh.edu>

Hello Creativity Lovers,

We are very excited. We’re counting down. Today is 6 months until the beginning of the 2022 World Creativity & Innovation Week/Day celebration begins.

For 2022, we'll celebrate with the theme - Collaboration. We are looking forward to collaboratively celebrating with all of you.

That’s all this note is about. A chance for us to say hello. A reminder to start thinking about how you, your family, your organization, your company will celebrate in April. Stay creative. Share your creativity with others. Reach out to us if you have questions, suggestions or just want to have a creative conversation.

#IAmCreative

Jim

Jim Friedman, Ph.D.
Chief Steward, World Creativity & Innovation Week (April 15-21)
White Family Associate Clinical Professor of Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Miami University | Farmer School of Business
John W. Altman Institute for Entrepreneurship
The Not-a-Center for Creativity & Innovation
Oxford, OH  45056
(513) 529.1440  |  (513) 608.9119
jim.fr...@miamioh.edu
www.wciw.org

2022 WCIW Blast.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 10.59.32 PM.png