Fwd: Call for Papers Reminder

1 view

Kristof Fenyvesi

May 11, 2021, 12:31:04 AM5/11/21
to international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com, Élményműhely, math-art...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: icas editor <jaste...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 11, 2021, 03:42
Subject: Call for Papers Reminder
To: 4DFrame International <4dfram...@naver.com>

Dear colleagues,

  The thematic issue of ICAS Spring 2021 is "New Technology and Sustainable Convergence Education." This conference would welcome all discussions to contribute to convergence education in conjunction with technology, sustainable development, or social change.

image.png

You can submit your abstract and poster using the attached file on this email at this site:

http://isas2020.net/Spring_2021

http://isas2020.net/submission

Additionally, we plan to have a special session where two leading scholars in STEAM education, COLUCCI-GRAY Laura and Pam Burnard, would participate.

This session focuses on their new book, Why Science and Arts Creativities Matter : (Re-)Configuring STEAM for Future-Making Education (2019) and the BERA STEAM Report (https://www.bera.ac.uk/project/reviewing-the-potential-and-challenges-of-developing-steam-education).

image.png

Important notes

Due to continued uncertainties surrounding the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic, ICAS Spring 2021 will be held online via Zoom.

The conference day: 28-29 May 2021

We specialize the workshop about "Mathematics Education Using GeoGebra in the Post-Corona Era" on 29 May. The chair of the session is "Kyeongsik Choi."

The abstraction deadline: 14 May 2021

The type of participation:

(a) Live oral presentation

(b) Recorded oral presentation

(c) Workshop

(d) Poster

About the journal of ICAS: ICAS will publish the Convergence Education Review (CER) in June, December every year. Thus, you can submit your article to this journal. It depends on your preference.

Thank you for being part of ICAS.

Best regards,

      ICAS editorial board