Fwd: Invitation to the “Designing Innovations in STEAM Education Conference” on May 26th to 28th 2021

Kristof Fenyvesi

May 11, 2021, 4:04:48 PM5/11/21
to Élményműhely, math-art...@googlegroups.com, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com, ISEP SEMINARS ON EDUCATION
Dear Colleagues,
We would like to invite you, your colleagues, and students to the Designing Innovations in STEAM Education Online Conference from May 26th to 28th 2021!

Please find our invited speakers, schedule and all additional information on the conference website: https://www.geogebra.org/m/s5cvdktu!

Your contribution to the conference would be much appreciated and we encourage you to sign up as a speaker to present your current ideas on Designs related to STEAM Education or just engage with the talks. Please register here until the 17th of May: https://cutt.ly/JbEcsE2  Participation at the conference is Free of Charge.

In case you or colleagues would like to stay informed about events such as this, please join the Google Group JKU STEAM Education (jku-steam...@googlegroups.com).

We hope that you will join our event and engage in discussions with our speakers and guests. We are looking forward to meeting you online at the end of May!

Best wishes,

Zsolt Lavicza and the JKU STEAM Education Team