28.9.2021: Welcome to ComputationalThinking.Guru

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Kristof Fenyvesi

ungelesen,
20.09.2021, 04:00:1820.09.21
an Kristof Fenyvesi
Dear Friends,

I hope you are doing well.

Let me invite you to the following event. If you have any thematic groups where this invitation can be posted, I would be grateful for your help in spreading the news. (The session will be available online after the event too.)

***

28.9.2021, 11.10-12.10 (EEST, Helsinki time): Welcome to ComputationalThinking.Guru: New Approaches and Tools for Enhancing Computational Thinking in All School Subjects.
Join the Modeling at School Erasmus+ Project's Multiplier Event. More information and free registration link:

***

Thank you a lot, and see you soon.
Keep in touch,
Kristof

--
Dr. Kristof Fenyvesi
Researcher of STEAM Learning & Contemporary Culture Studies

Finnish Institute for Educational Research
University of Jyväskylä
Agora Building B435.2
FI-40014, PO Box 35, Finland

Research Group for Education, Assessment & Learning: https://www.researchreal.fi/index.php/en/