Fwd: Extension of deadline for abstract submission

1 view

Kristof Fenyvesi

May 8, 2021, 7:58:41 PM5/8/21
to math-art...@googlegroups.com, Élményműhely, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Feladó: icas editor <jaste...@gmail.com>
Date: 2021. ápr. 30., P, 9:21
Subject: Extension of deadline for abstract submission

Dear colleagues,

For now, we have received many abstracts. Thank you for the submissions. However, there are numerous requests for an extension of the deadline for the submission of abstracts. Thus, the ICAS spring 2021 organizing committee decides to extend the deadline by May 14th, 2021. You can refer to the attached template of the abstract.

The thematic issue of ICAS Spring 2021 is "New Technology and Sustainable Convergence Education." This conference would welcome all discussions to contribute to convergence education in conjunction with technology, sustainable development, or social change.

You can submit your abstract and poster at this site:

http://isas2020.net/Spring_2021

http://isas2020.net/submission

Due to continued uncertainties surrounding the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic, ICAS Spring 2021 will be held online via Zoom.

The conference day: 28-29 May 2021

We specialize the workshop about "Mathematics Education Using GeoGebra in the Post-Corona Era" on 29 May. The chair of the session is "Kyeongsik Choi."

The abstraction deadline: 14 May 2021

Pre-recorded Video Submission Deadline (For only those involved): 14 May 2021

The type of participation:

(a) Live oral presentation

(b) Recorded oral presentation*

(c) Workshop

(d) Poster

If you want to do your presentation in the session of the recorded oral presentation, you should submit your recorded video with your abstract. Your recorded video should be under 10 minutes.

About the journal of ICAS: ICAS will publish the Convergence Education Review (CER) in June, December every year. Thus, you can submit your article to this journal, apart from your abstract for ICAS Spring 2021.

ICAS invites you to give your contribution to this event.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you at the online conference.

Best wishes,

   ICAS editorial board

ICAS_abstract_format.docx