FREE Seminar, 04/27/2021: My robotic work buddy

Skip to the first unread message

Kristof Fenyvesi

16 Apr 2021, 7:41:34 am16/4/21
to math-art...@googlegroups.com, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com, ISEP SEMINARS ON EDUCATION, Élményműhely

Seminar "My robotic work buddy"

04/27/2021 - 15:00 - 16:30

ADD TO CALENDAR

iCal calendar

This seminar focuses on workplace interactions between robots and people in the near future. This subject will be discussed among different experts in their respective fields and given their unique perspectives on the possibilities and limitations of integrating robots in our work life.

Speakers and subjects:

  • Necessary changes to our thought processes in our quickly changing society – Mihkel Kangur
  • Human, robot and emotions – Tõnu Viik
  • Robots subject to law and current law – Indrek Grauberg
  • Do robots have fundamental rights? – Mart Susi
  • StarShip delivery robots as colleagues – Markus Narusk

There will be a panel discussion in the second half of the seminar discussing questions about the subject from the participants.

Please register for the seminar in advance!