Getting error in install “clxx:fatal error C1356: unable to find mspdbcore.dllc1xx”

Zhengyi

Oct 19, 2019, 8:24:50 PM10/19/19
to MatConvNet: CNNs for MATLAB
Matlab2019b,vs2019
hi,Install I getting this error, I don't know how to solve it.

may anybody tell me what I need to do?

clxx:fatal error C1356: unable to find mspdbcore.dllc1xx

Error vl compilenn >mex compile(line 583)
Mex(arg{:});

Error vl compilenn(line 492)
Mex_compile(opts,srcs{I},objfile,flags);

Muhammad Shafay

Jul 4, 2020, 10:26:10 AM7/4/20
to MatConvNet: CNNs for MATLAB
Hello! I am struggling with the same error now. Have you found the solution to this error yet? I will be really thankful for your assistance.

Muhammad Shafay

Jul 6, 2020, 9:29:38 AM7/6/20
to MatConvNet: CNNs for MATLAB
Hello! Just to let others know, I removed the error by using VS17 and running Matlab as an administrator. The error was no more and it got compiled.