MATC Sheet Metals Oct. 20, 2015 Minutes for Approval

Lori Hains

Feb 15, 2016, 4:27:36 PM2/15/16
to MATC Sheet Metal Apprentice Advisory Committee, dat...@smwlu18.org, jfre...@milsmjatc.com, debra....@dwd.wisconsin.gov, nzi...@milsmjatc.com, kke...@smwlu18.org, mmam...@ikmechanical.com, d...@bredanmech.com, Lori Hains
Hello Sheet Metal Advisory Committee Members,

Attached are the minutes from our October 20, 2015 meeting.  Please review the minutes and let me know if you see any discrepancies.
If I don't hear back from you by March 4, 2016,  I'l assume that they are OK and Approved.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 18, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. at the Milwaukee Area Sheet Metal JAC, 2201 Springdale Road, Waukesha WI 53186.  Please note this is a different date and place than our tentative date and place.  Please mark your calendars.  Thank you to everyone who attend the last meeting.
If you have any questions, please call me at 414-571-4714.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Lori Hains
MATC South Campus
School of Technology and Applied Sciences Division
SHEETM_15-10-20_MINUTES.doc

Pat Landgraf

Feb 16, 2016, 8:31:54 AM2/16/16
to matc-sheet-metal-appren...@googlegroups.com

I see only two changes one is replacing Dennis Kopp with Josh Frehner on the first page of responsible person. The other one is the word verify is spelled as verity on the second page where it discusses hours. Other than that they look fine to me.

Patrick C. Landgraf

President/Business Manager

SMART Local Union #18

262-798-1818 ext 112 office

262-798-1837 fax

920-946-0288 cell

plan...@smwlu18.org

cid:X.MA1.1401505274@aol.com

NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL. This electronic mail transmission may contain communication privileged by law. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying, printing or disseminating it, and notify the sender by either email reply or by calling (262) 798-1818 so our address record can be corrected. Thank You.

--
You can post to this group by sending an email to a single address: matc-sheet-metal-appren...@googlegroups.com
---